Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
DealSucker.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. DealSucker.com has no responsibility for content on other websites that you may find or access when using DealSucker.com`s products or services. Material available on or through other websites may be protected by copyright and the intellectual property laws of the United States and/or other countries.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide DealSucker.com`s copyright agent the written information specified below. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying DealSucker.com that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site including url;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly in-fringed.
By mail: PHP2B Creative Solutions LLC PO Box 248 Northbrook, IL 60065 By email: firstname.lastname@example.org